Dear Zindagi #EntryForBlogAdda

Dear Zindagi,

First of all, I would like to inform you that I am writing a letter to life for the #DearZindagi activity at BlogAdda. Otherwise I would have never paid attention to this aspect of being thankful to you. Yes, a little unthankful I have become with time. So this one is just for you!

Thank you Zindagi. 
Thank you for all the tiny happy moments, fascinating experiences, help during tough times and a pat on the back whenever I made a mark.

Remember when I was small; you made it so pleasant and good for me. As I grew, I found you more beautiful to me. Not because I discovered iPhone & Prada but because, you made me capable; capable to be happy despite of the circumstances. You showed me ways to unlock happiness and helped me in sticking to it.

Remember, when I used to envy my friends who went for school trips while I stayed at home and study. Well, guess what, my life’s most cherished moment is still the one where I saw Mom and Dad teary eyed on my gold medal awarding ceremony. You made everything worth the effort in the end.

I still remember the time when I went through my first break up. It was devastating. But you carried it on for me. You sent chocolates, you sent friends. In fact, you also brought online shopping in my life. I valued the absence of love for the first time. You taught me detachment too. This made me stronger. So much so, that I survived the next 3 break ups with quiet an élan. That is why I always whisper to myself, “Hang on Babe, It will all be well.”

You always bring adventure to me; that too in most expected way. That is why Zindagi, you are such a crazy experience. You never keep it constant and you seldom make it hard for us. But only because, you keep something as a treasure in the end. Treasure which I always cherish in the end.

Whatever you have shown me Dear Zindagi, I can never thank enough for it.
When I am sad, you give me friends.
When I am broke, you send Dad.
When I am bored, you bring Europe in Google Ads.
When I want to free-fall, you send a friend with life jacket.
When I am watching Kuch Kuch Hota hai, you bring Shahrukh & Kajol always together.
When I want chai, you send a colleague with instant chai-mix.
When I miss Mom, you make her send me a whatsapp forward.
When I fight, you make me feel bad. 
When I make somebody happy, you make me happy too.

You have always brought happiness in different forms to me. And for that I will always remain utterly thankful to you. You are too kind and charming, Dear Zindagi. I wish I could be you. Thank you for all the things & experience you keep showering on me. You make life worth the chaos.

Check out the teaser of #DearZindagi here.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous Confessions

By the time

Change