Don’t know why I miss you tonight!

Don’t know why I miss you tonight!

I gulped whole of it.
Guess, that was the third drink.
So old it is in time, that I don’t remember even a tiny bite.
But I want to live that night again.

Now when I am a little wiser, now when I am a little strong to hold a couple of drinks.

Don’t know why I miss you tonight!

I know you are reading this.
I know you want me to write.
You might be crying reading this. Oh, you have to cry while reading this.
B’cs so am I.

Don’t know why I miss you tonight!

I know that night is special to you too.
Though it is in the ashes today.
But hey love, hey charm of the night,
I know how you do miss the night.

Don’t know why I miss you tonight!

My heart cries a thousand tears. My throat is having a heaviest lump. But I know that was in stars as this lone night
is probably too in stars.

Don’t know why I miss you tonight.

Danced on a couch and landed on floor. Don’t know when you kept me back in my space. Next I know we are talking to the moon.

Don’t know why I miss you tonight.

Somehow I cried. You were bewildered. In those lamps, your doubts were clearer. My silly heart was overpowered by that high.

Don’t know why I miss you tonight.

My hands and fingers were not in my awe. Picking that ring off your finger, I saw. Asking the question which should had kept aside.

Don’t know why I miss you tonight.

Gone that night. Gone those days. You are a stranger, like the way, you wanted to make.
Happy being a leaf in those countless beautiful sights.

Don’t know why I miss you tonight.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous Confessions

By the time

Change